Track Fittings & Fastenings
Track fitting and fastenings includes fixing rails to railroad ties for the construction of a railroad track. The terms rail clips, metal liner, fish plate, fish bolts & nuts, rail anchors, rail screw, plate screw are used to refer to parts or all of track fitting and fastenings.
Some type of fastenings we provide are :
Steel Fastenings :
- Elastic Rail Clips Mk III, Mk II, Mk I, J Type, e clips and antitheft elastic rail clips.
- Metal Liner T – 3738, 3740, 3741 & 3742 & end cut Metal Liners.
- Fish Plate for 52 Kg & 60 Kg Rail, Juggled Fish Plates, One Meter Long Special Fish Plate, Combination/Junction Fish Plate.
- Fish Bolts & Nuts for Fish Plate and Bolts & Nuts for Point & Crossing of various sizes.
- Rail Anchors.
- Rail Screw, Plate Screw.
- Lock Spike, Single Shank Spike, Double Shank Spike, Track Spike.
Rubber Fastenings :
- Grooved Rubber Sole Plate for 60 Kg & 52 Kg Rail [6 mm, 10 mm & 25 mm].
- 1: 12 & 1:8.5 Grooved Rubber Sole Plate for Point & Crossing and Turnout Set.
- Grooved Rubber Sole Plate for Steel Channel Sleepers Fittings.
- Elastomeric Pad.
Plastic Fastenings :
- Glass Filled Nylon Liner T – 3702, T – 3706, T – 3707 & T – 3708.